Marvel Vs Capcom: Origins getting de-listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvel Vs Capcom: Origins getting de-listed

Not a bargain per se, but worth mentioning.

Capcom is about to (apparently within the next few days) remove Marvel Vs Capcom Origins from online services.

If you ever wanted it, you need to get it now.

They did the same with UMVC3 last xbox - although they dropped the price to a bargain with that!
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!!! We could use a dedicated thread for delisting predictions. Been bit too many times!

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        They did the same with UMVC3 last xbox - although they dropped the price to a bargain with that!
        Looking out for bargains was one way to get an idea. Completely missed out when they purged almost all the marvel titles.

Also, remember After Burner Climax is going by Christmas (PSN, not sure about Xbox).

Comment

Originally posted by MisterKIKI View Post
          Thanks for the heads up!!! We could use a dedicated thread for delisting predictions. Been bit too many times!
          This would be a great Idea

I know it was a LONG, LONG time ago now but I missed out when they removed X-Men arcade & Turtles Re-shelled & I'm still sulking about it

Comment

Hey, just wanted to quickly post: This is a compilation of Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel Vs Capcom 1.

I thought it was Marvel Vs Capcom 1&2.

Now I've spent ?12 on two games I don't actually want.

It's my own fault for not reading up on it, but I was just certain this was the MvC1&2 pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              Hey, just wanted to quickly post: This is a compilation of Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel Vs Capcom 1.

I thought it was Marvel Vs Capcom 1&2.

Now I've spent ?12 on two games I don't actually want.

It's my own fault for not reading up on it, but I was just certain this was the MvC1&2 pack.
              Marvel Vs Capcom 2, was released as a stand alone release it was never in a collection.

Marvel Super Heroes is great however and this is the only arcade perfect port of the game there is.

Comment

Oh my GOD I'm such a dunce!!! Thought I purchased it off PSN... I actually only purchased the TRIAL version.

Comment

PSN version has already been de-listed (on Xmas Eve).

XBL version is available until New Year's Eve.

Comment

I was able to get the North American PSN release bought after the date (and after we could access PSN again), so try your luck there, guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X