Short Peace PS3 ?10 GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Peace PS3 ?10 GAME

?10 in game, new and sealed. My copy was stickered up as ?15 and there were other copies labelled ?25 on the shelf.

My ?40 copy still sealed on my shelf...

Have you played it at all? Remember chopeman (I think) not thinking much of it.

Comment

I really liked it (the end credits are made for you speedy) but it is very short. ?10 is a great price since it comes with the Short Peace movie.

Comment

Anything cut from the PAL release?

Comment

Not that I'm aware.

Comment

I had a look at it on YouTube - is it just a big-budget version of an iPhone "Endless Runner"?

Comment

Kind of. Most stages are running platformers with some very light combat. It isn't endless though so you can try to get better scores since there are different routes through each stage and a degree of perfectionist skill. Boss fights are different though. One is a shmup, another is a very simplistic Smash Bros style fight.

You're coming for the style more than the gameplay. Lots of different art styles and over the top action.

Comment

I'm enjoying it. The anime looked nice and the game is good. Probably feel let down if I'd paid ?40, mind.

Comment

Working...
                X