Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add 100 days of Gamepass for £9 (Existing subscribers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add 100 days of Gamepass for £9 (Existing subscribers)

Buy 6 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Membership ✔️

Cd Keys are selling 6 months of XBL Gold for £8.99. Which will convert to 100 days of GPU if you already have it. Can stack to a maximum of 3 years.

Note: the codes are sent as 2 x 3 month XBL Gold.
    Recommend redeeming on redeem.microsoft.com as can copy and paste the codes in.

If you do not currently have GPU you may be able to add these codes and then do the 1:1 conversion for £1 trick which would mean 1 year would be £18.98 in total

Great deal, thanks for sharing!

I was only able to add one 6-month code to my cart for €10.59 but it let me add two 3-month codes for €5.89 each, almost as good a deal! Were you allowed to buy more codes than I was?

I don't like to sit on unredeemed codes but my subscription expires in October so I'll probably do just that, get even more codes in the meantime and see if the conversion offer is still available then.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
      Great deal, thanks for sharing!

I was only able to add one 6-month code to my cart for €10.59 but it let me add two 3-month codes for €5.89 each, almost as good a deal! Were you allowed to buy more codes than I was?

I don't like to sit on unredeemed codes but my subscription expires in October so I'll probably do just that, get even more codes in the meantime and see if the conversion offer is still available then.
      You can only buy one 6 month code at a time, but you can just order another on a second order etc. It sends 2x 3 month codes anyway.

Comment

That's more or less what I did, I placed another two orders like my first one. That's three years of Xbox Live Gold -- split between twelve 3-month codes! -- for €67.11.

I feel like I made out like a bandit!

Though I could have saved €3.57 using your method...

Comment

Amazing deal. Just been topping up GPU for me and both boys

Comment

Nice one, topped up to 2024 just to make things nice and neat. Worth mentioning this had issues activating on my phone had to use a computer.
            3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

This has now gone up to £10.99. Still all good though, thanks!

Comment

Don’t forget to Quidco for ‘maximum impact’…

Comment

Originally posted by Stakers View Post
                  This has now gone up to £10.99. Still all good though, thanks!
                  the 3 months is £4.74 so cheaper than the 6 month option atm

Nvm just cdkeys home page not updating prices it's £5.79...
                  Last edited by Ouenben; 29-07-2022, 15:15.

Comment

Working...
                  X