Pay to play mobile gaming Android IOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay to play mobile gaming Android IOS

Not sure if this is the right place but Ive been delving into the murky world of mobile gaming with paid web offers and I've been playing all sorts of random stuff the idea being to get to a certain level in a game within a certain time frame and you get a monetary reward. It's a little bit grey though as some games are achievable if you put in the time others not so much without spending vast sums. The one Ive been using the most is the Inboxpounds website though i here swagbucks is also highly trusted.

I'm not posting links or referrals google will direct you to the sites and their reviews, theirs also quite nice friendly redits that offer guides and help for the games, I just thought it might be worth sharing my experience so far, and how successful/not successful Ive been with them. Most of the stuff Ive played while watching TV or on my lunch hour

Monopoly go tiered offer i gave up at the first tier of £4 which took a few hours of play think it was lvl 8, reaching the level they want is Impossible without spending vast sums, horrible boring game where you roll dice move around a board and buy stuff to complete monuments each time you complete a city's monuments you move to the next board, Dice are limited daily and people can steal your money and smash your stuff when your not playing horrible waste of time.

Puzzles and Survival
    Reach level 27 within 30 days for £60 Achievable yes this was a really simple city builder with a really decent match three battle mechanic for Fighting Zombies which was quite fun, it has a bit of a gatcha style hero thing where you pull for hero's to build a team of five that are used in the match three battle part of the game. Each character has a color matching three of their color on the board causes this hero to attack and also fills their special meter. When full you can unleash things like attack helicopters healing waves firebombs ect, didn't hate this and their was a resident evil cross over event where you could get Resident evil 4 characters which was entertaining. Some questionable character design in the main game though with large booby poorly dressed characters.

Star Trek fleet command Reach base level 21 for £75 Exploration city builder, resource grind i did this in about 10 days with a playtime of around 20 hours I found this one pleasant enough to fiddle with while watching TV, and quite decent for a trek nerd. i did buy the second build queue for a fiver and will probably keep this one installed, the premium cost of things in the game are crazy though the lower decks battle pass is £100 the whales must be large in this game

It's been a fun experiment and I've been paid out a few times now (paypal, amazon vouchers) it's time consuming but its not what i would call hardwork to do. I've pretty much exhausted the games i want to do on inboxpounds so will probably not do any more for a bit and get back to some normal gaming. My top tip would be to make sure you follow the instructions for install and tracking vpns ad block when installing the games from the google play store/ios store, Star Trek didn't track for me for some reason but putting a ticket in sorted it out and i got my reward. Also check reddit as their are some great guides, and it will warn you off the games not to attempt like maffia city that require vast investment of funds and time to archive.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 07-03-2024, 15:17.

Awesome!

Comment

I completely forgot about this post, I stopped doing these offers with any regularity before crimbo, I ended with a lifetime payout of around £470 which got me a few nice treats mainly Lego nothing was too stressful few games where time-consuming, and as I work full-time most offers were done in front of the TV on an eve.

I popped on to inbox pounds today and theirs a really easy free £5 that takes a couple of minutes to do, the offer is to subscribe to Amazon Music unlimited and stay subscribed for 48 hours, If you have an Amazon account there is a 30-day free trial for this service that gives you 28 days leeway to safely cancel without charge.

Comment

Working...
      X