Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope (NSW) (Deal expired)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope (NSW) (Deal expired)

The deal I originally posted has expired, but the in-store offer poated below may still be available.

(Apologies to charlesr QualityChimp and Brad for the trouble caused.)
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 08-03-2024, 12:56. Reason: Correction for clarity.

Now back on at Currys.

Comment

£18 at GAME.

Comment

Originally posted by amaan View Post
        £18 at GAME.
        Standard version, not the complete Gold Edition.

Also, try starting another thread in the bargains section instead of hijacking this thread. Thanks.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Seems like the Gold version to me.

Comment

Originally posted by amaan View Post
              £18 at GAME.
              Sweet, thanks for the heads up Amaan

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Seems like the Gold version to me.

It's the standard version - currently £22 as I write this.

​​​​​​GAME don't even have the Gold Edition in stock currently: https://www.game.co.uk/en/mario-rabb...dition-2888915

It's actually wild that this is the response I get from the owner of this forum for a simple request for people to stop trolling/derailing threads I put up in here but okay charlesr - you win. Here's where I permanently refrain from posting in the Bargains Thread.

Cheers.
                Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 18-01-2024, 17:53.

Comment

Weird response. Aaman posted a picture of the gold edition. This is the bargains forum. You posted a bargain to help forumites. He posted another bargain to help forumites. It's not a competion to see who posts the best one.

A expected response would have been "Online suggests it's still £22, so maybe that was just in your local store". Not report his posts multiple times and then have a pop at me too. 🤷

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    Weird response. Aaman posted a picture of the gold edition. This is the bargains forum. You posted a bargain to help forumites. He posted another bargain to help forumites. It's not a competion to see who posts the best one.

A expected response would have been "Online suggests it's still £22, so maybe that was just in your local store". Not report his posts multiple times and then have a pop at me too. 🤷
                    I was able to find the Gold edition for £18.99 in Game thanks to Amaan. Which to be fair I wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for Nu-Eclipse's post in the first place, so both were helpful.

Definitely no need for Nu-Eclipse's childish reaction though, someone else posting that the same product is cheaper elsewhere is not trolling or derailing in the slightest.

Comment

I agree with charlesr. Have been following this slightly odd issue (partly because the forum keeps alerting me to it?) since the start and could not understand the beef. amaan demonstrated it’s the same game, people get it cheaper, it’s win win.

Comment

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Added the game's name if anyone is using the search function for this thread now the thread title has changed.

Comment

Working...
                        X