No announcement yet.

Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bloke. Made sure i knew exactly what condition the items were in before paying for them.

Cheers man

Comment

Another superb trade, this time for Cosmic Smash at a ludicrously cheap price. Obrigado!

Comment

Great seller! Games in totally mint condition, packed well and sent recorded delivery. Many thanks!

Comment

Top stuff. Game sent as promised and in excellent condition. Won't hesitate to trade with again.

Comment

Great seller, I bought a GBA SP off him and it was sent quickly, very very well packed and best of all was pretty much mint. Plus he was great on the PMs too. Top bloke to deal with.

Comment

Sold me a mint gba. Friendly mails and very fast delivery. Very happy!!!

Comment

Kept me informed about item, and items arrived very fast! Recommended!

Comment

Bought 2 Dreamcast games... very quick delivery and excellent products.

Thanks!

Comment

Got a copy of Tekken 5 from Square, who personally delivered it to my door (as luck would have it, he was just across the street!) Top bloke, and he keeps his games in mint condition. Recommended!

Comment

Brilliant seller & great to deal with. Everything perfect. I look forward to buying more of his stuff.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a bundle of DC games from him and each one arrived just as described. Minty and packaged extremly well in super ultra bubble wrap.

ta!

Comment

Top trader.

NGC game arrived in Norge correctly labelled and in bubble wrap.

Nice one!

Comment

Bought some GBA games off Mr Square. Lovely condition, well packed, all great. Top trader for sure.

Comment

I purchased Mariokart DD from Square, and it turned up speedily and in great shape. Good Stuff!

Comment

purchased a few dreamcast games and 1 ps2 game from him

they arrived well packed and quite quickly

price was very reasonable and a very receptive and friendly seller

wouldnt hesitate in recommending or using him again

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X