Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought my PS2 multitap. Quick payment and friendly to deal with. Thanks

Comment

Bought some Pc Engine and Super Famicom games from Alex. They came as described and well packed. Cheers!

Comment

bought an MVS cart from him - no problems whatsoever.

Comment

Another super transaction with ND...TOP GUY

Comment

Bought a SFC console off NeoDragoN.

Slightly more yellowed than stated/pictured but works perfectly.

Comment

I bought Sacred 2 off this fine chap and it all went hyper-smooth. Fast delivery, game in tippety top condition and good comms.

I recommend you, sir.

Comment

Bought Kane & Lynch , no problems at all, everything was top notch. Ta very much!

Comment

Sold a PS3 game to NeoDragoN. Instant payment and great comms. Perfect!

Comment

Sold me a PS3 game got to me super fast and perfect condition thanks mate

Comment

Bought a PS3 fighstick off him. As per my previous transaction, the service and product provided were excellent. Item was superbly packaged.

Thanks

Dan

Comment

Bought some ps3 games from the Dragon for a bargainous price. All arrived in excellent condition and fast.

Thanks again!

Comment

Just bought a US Wii with an incredible amount of extras from NeoDragon.

Items were in unbelievably pristine condition, and works like a charm of course.

Fantastic and friendly communication, and very fast delivery. Highly recommended to all.

Thanks NeoDragon!

fdsbh

Comment

Alex sold me 3 PC-Engine games for a very good price. Sent on time and well packed for the journey. Great!

Comment

bought a couple of games from Alex, freindly comms, games arrived packed well.

good seller

Comment

Sold a Blu-Ray to NeoDragoN. Instant payment and great comms. Top fella!

Comment

Working...
                                X