No announcement yet.

Budge74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a GC game and memory card - great communication, fast and packaged great - it's all good.

Comment

I bought Budge74 a japanese Spice Gamecube and GameBoy Player Pack and everything went perfectly!

He was friendly and communicative, gladly supplied the photos I requested and arranged for international shipping.

Excellent seller!

Comment

nice trade here

mysterious cities of gold vs cash, Jpn GC game and a PSone memory card

excellent throughout - cannot fault

Comment

Bought a US Wii console off Budge74 without any problems whatsoever. All communication was rapid and friendly and the console arrived very well packaged, in exactly the condition as described.

Brilliant transaction. Really happy. Thanks again

Comment

Bought a Modded Sega Saturn, A Green GBA Micro and a Gamecube RGB cable from me. Paid instantly and WHOAH does he have alot of feedback

Thanks man for helping me clear out some of my stuff.

Comment

Loaned me a XBOX softmod kit for free, completely at his expense, I didn't even have to pay for postage. Dunno what else to say, it worked great and then I had to send it onto the next guy.

Comment

Bought Resi evil from Budge74, very friendly and helpful, highly recommended

Thanks

Comment

Done some game related swaps with Budge and bought his Pro evo 6 from him. -thanks

Comment

Sorted me out with an official Gamecube RGB scart lead at a good price.

Fast, friendly and reliable.

Comment

Budge lent me his XBox soft mod kit which worked a treat until a family member dropped the bloody thing, so that is the 1st thing. Also bought God of War 1&2, DQVIII and Wario Ware Inc off the man for a good price. Games were shipped faster than expected and in better condition than stated. If only everything in life was as easy as dealing with this man! Thanks.

Comment

Bought Pikmin, great seller, thanks.

Comment

Bought Mr Driller Advance. Great seller. Very happy

Comment

Bought Contact NDS from Mike - as usual, no probs at all.

Comment

I traded an Xbox game with Budge and it was a very smooth transaction. Highly recommended!

Comment

Just bought a wireless xbox controller from me, as always - a great guy to trade with on here

Comment

Working...
                                X