No announcement yet.

Budge74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a DS game off of me. Paid quickly - what more can I ask? Would deal again!

Comment

sold him Quake 4 and some extendable stylii

received the money this morning and it arrived 1 day earlier than expected

friendly with no problems

Jason

Comment

Bought 360 game from me, very quick payment, would deal with again.

Comment

i bought 2 memory cards from budge, very fast delivery. and i appreciate sending out the items before payment cleared
          thanks

Comment

Bought a couple of games. Good communication. They arrived in a padded envelope with the games in some bubble wrap. Recommended.

Comment

Bought FF Tactics (GBA).
              Nicely packed and sent quickly - thanks!
              Would deal will again. Thumbs up.

Comment

This fine fella sold me his Kirby DS, item arrived promtly and well packaged. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought Action Replay MAX for the GC from him, excellent comms and fast delivery once payment had cleared. Would deal with again

Comment

No probs whatsoever, ace stuff Budge!
                    *edit* bought game and freeloader, arrived quickly, good communication, all that crap.

Comment

Bought a copy of Windwaker, arrived very quickly and was well packaged. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Quake iv+bonus disc Xbox360 from him and received the very next day. nice quick transaction and well packaged, would recommend

Comment

Bought a few games from me, very good communication and incredibly helpful regarding shipping.

Comment

Excellent transaction!

Didn't even wait for the money to clear before sending me a minty mint copy of Skies Of Acradia on the US cube for a very reasonable price.

Highest recommendations ahoy!

Comment

purchased xbox mod kit from budge74, has waited ages for payment due to my pc monitor being buggered, hopefully now been sorted.

would happily trade with budge again, but not sure he feels the same way

regards
                              jason

Comment

Bought some stuff from me; paid promptly; was very friendly! The end

Comment

Working...
                                X