No announcement yet.

Budge74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought an N64 power cable. Good communication and arrived quickly. Thanks very much.

Comment

Took Biohazard 0 JPN - smooth transaction and no problems whatsoever. Quality was as described in thread, and the price was so bargaintastic anyway was a very pleased man

Comment

Bought a few games and oddments a couple of weeks ago, everything fine - arrived quickly and even came with a free gift! Thanks

Comment

Bought an R4 Cartridge for the DS from Budge, fantastic seller, quick delivery and top bloke to boot, Thanks very much.

Comment

sorry for the late response

top buyer: paid super-quick (as always) and friendly pm`s as well

tbm.

Comment

brought mario kartds - great trade - recommended trader

Comment

Aye, I traded wii games - super quick, super smart and super clever too. I should imagine.

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Nice trading, brought the beautiful Guitar Hero PS2 from me, was happy to wait for my indecisive brother to decide if he wanted it first. Lightening payment. WORD UP!

Comment

Bought Tales of Symphonia & Lost Kingdom for the Cube from Mr Budge.

Great transaction fine comms & super speedy delivery.

Highly recommended to you all.

Neil

Comment

Bought NGC memory card for an excellent price. Would deal with again. Recommended.

Comment

Great as usual. Bought a memory stick and got it next day. Even had its original packaging which I wasn't expecting. Top stuff!

Comment

Another cracking deal. Quick and friendly, the stuff arrived super quick as described.
                          Best pleased, recommended.

Thanks,
                          Stu

Comment

Fast payment for PSX game. Thumbs up
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought Assault Suits Valken from Budge, and it turned up the next day. Great service

Comment

Did a trade/sale with Budge. The goods turned up in great condition at the speed of light. Nothing bad to say at alll here. 5 skulls rating!

Comment

Working...
                                X