Budge74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought a component box and gb golf and got a free gb game

paid sunday, arrived tuesday. need i say more?

Comment

Bought Zelda:TP, arrived in excellent condition and a speedy delivery. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Wii Manhunt 2 (US) which turned up this weekend in perfect condition.

Thanks Mike

Comment

Paper Mario

Bought Paper Mario for Wii off Budge. My online BT website was down and payment took almost 2 weeks to complete as i live in Dubai. Very understanding and thoroughly nice person to boot over the cockup. The game was delivered faster then light in mint condition. Perfect NTSC forum trader.

Comment

Another excellent deal with Budge.

Bought two US Wii titles from him, they arrived quickly and very well packaged. It's obvious he took great care and attention ensuring they arrived safely, can't praise him enough.

Top trader for sure.

Comment

Sold me Cooking Mama DS arrived very quickly, great price.

Deal again no problem.

Comment

Bought animal crossing for ds and a ps1 controller. Delivered really quickly and good comms. Top man.

Comment

Top class seller. Good communication, Xbox Wireless headset for a good price and good packaging!

Comment

Highly recommended trader/seller.

Traded some games for his Xbox, excellent comms throughout, very fast delivery, very well packed.

Comment

bought gc ikaruga and a famicom sp (at a very nice price) from budge. VERY pleased with condition and both items were very well packed. top man!

Comment

Bought a PS2 and a FFX-2 Guide from budge, really nice person to deal with and a nice speedy and secure delivery.

Comment

Sold me Wario Ware Touched, excellent price, good guy to trade with!

Comment

Bought Capcom Generations off Budge. The game was delivered faster then light in mint condition. Perfect NTSC forum trader

Comment

I bought Taiko DS 1 off Budge.

Arrived safe and in excellent condition.

Comment

Bought US tales of symphonia and came fast and mint... cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X