No announcement yet.

Muddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy keeps on buying my stuff,potential stalker or a man with great taste...

Which is better? FIGHT!!!!

Comment

Sold Vanquish to Muddy. Friendly PM's and super quick payment.

Cheers!

Comment

Fast Payment and great Com's . Thanks again

Comment

Sold muddy a Mario 25th DSi XL. Extremely polite and fast payment. No problems! Will gladly deal with again!

Comment

Sold Muddy a set of 3rd party Samba De Amigo maracas for Dreamcast. Great communication, super fast payment. Couldn't ask for more! Will have no hesitation in dealing again.

Cheers

Comment

Sold the mud man a few Jap MD games inc a couple of pricey rare titles. Absolutely spot on to deal with as hewas before. Cheers man.

Comment

Sold muddy my copy of MGS HD Collection, great to deal with throughout, a pleasure

Comment

Contacted me enquiring about some PCE mods and stuff. great to deal with, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again :-)

Comment

bought 3 games from me and paid instantly

excellent buyer

Comment

Took my Thunder Force VI - instant pay - good comms. Super recommendado. ;-P

Comment

I sold him a GameBoy Light. He paid immediately, he was very polite throughout, and he sent a PM as soon as he got it, which was much appreciated. Thanks very much.

Comment

Jake bought Bomberman Jetters (JP GC) off me in an incredibly easy, smooth and pleasant transaction. Great guy all round. Thanks!

Comment

Sold Jake a GC modem, quick payment, nae probs, thanks very much mate

Comment

Bought an excellent Saturn-alike USB pad from Mr Muddy, the item was pristine and arrived the next day!

Comment

Jake had an assortment of items from me. Paid very quickly and good comms throughout. A+

Comment

Working...
                                X