No announcement yet.

Katsujinken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This big kitty skank flogged me TMNT LE for a measly sum. Arrived post-haste in toppity top condition, complete with tacky stickers.

Actually delivered on Tuesday but I only got round to picking it up from the sorting office today

Don't hesitate to deal with...

Comment

Excellent is kats. Sold me four megadrive games at a nice price, arrived quickly and good friendly comms, Thanks mate

Comment

Swapped my Dead Rising for his Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins.

An easy trade which arrived quickly!!

Thanks

Comment

bought a couple of bits and bobs off him, lastly an xbox magic box, works great and looks new. arrived quickly too.

great stuff.

Comment

Bought Radiant Silvergun from this chappy, he posted it before funds had cleared in his bank account and posted it next day special delivery - sadly, the Royal Mail screwed everything up and didn't actually get it to me until three days afterwards, but that's obviously not the seller's fault.

Would deal with again in the future, excellent and friend seller. The game was mint, too!

Comment

Bought a game off me and all was good (despite the best efforts of Royal Mail to bodge the whole thing up).

Would definitely deal with again

Comment

Sold Pokemon to him - quick payment.

Comment

Sold him a game, paid quickly, no worries here.

Thanks,
                  Stu

Comment

Sold Wii Zelda to Karl. He paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with as always. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought TC for the Wii of me, nice smooth transaction

Cheers m8

Comment

Karl sorted me out with a legit copy of Metal Slug on MVS when I needed to find one.

Great guy who has been very helpful throughout the whole of the trade.

The novelty packaging was a nice touch.

Great stuff

Comment

Great buyer, never had any problems

Comment

Bought a game from me - a thoroughly pleasant guy to deal with

Comment

Top man Karl. Despite RM losing my game our deal went rather well. Thumbs up.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought COD4 from this youn man. Very good, recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X