No announcement yet.

Katsujinken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was just buying 1 game from him (Gigawing 2) but he lured me into his den and jedi mind tricked me into buying 2 games

for erm the same price

also likes to make up random prices like ?23.74 which makes things interesting

i love this guy always great deals, lovely items and a friendly chap

in my top five sellers here (wheelaa, son_of_bael, Kubrick & yakumo)

Comment

Excellent trader. Speedy delivery, great comms and a very friendly fellow. Highly recommended!

Comment

great seller and a friendly person

couldn't ask for more!

Comment

All tip top. No problems whatsoever.

Comment

Sorted me out with a couple of Saturn sticks - in absolutely top condition, and even with a free copy of Retro gamer stuck in the bottom free of charge

Cheers!

Comment

bought a 360 pad,came excellently packed and very quick.well recommended

Comment

bought some stuff from me for a change

one of my power sellers on ntsc-uk forums

my saturn stuff wouldnt near as nice if it wasnt for him

great

Comment

Bought mario kart advanced great seller

Comment

Bought xbox 360 pad from him - item in excellent condition.

Would deal with again

Comment

bought a bunch of saturn games from him and he even threw in a freebie

True pinball

after slight negotiations (a hammer and my ankles) i agreed to fund his crack den by purchasing a bunch of saturn games from him, as usual Karl picked a random figure from his head (?67.12) and he told me that was postage and the games were free

when they arrive i noticed that it only cost ?6.95 for postage and was quite upset - but then 2 of his crack whores arrived at the door ready to service me to the tune of ?60.17 in credit

so i had a nice evening with them and now i'm a junkie - so thanks

oh - always great from teh huggins

Comment

Bought Street Fighter III Double Impact from Katsu, excellent delivery and superb comms. Another recommendation from me!

Comment

Bought a DC mouse, nice and minty. Thank you very much.

Comment

sold him some ds screen protects and stuck in a couple of free MD games

nice guy always

Comment

teh homeboy was on the forum telling the script of how it was in nam

rumors where that charlie had a teh uber rare bomberman with netlink but we had to invade the camp rambo style to get it

Katsujinken was a bit afraid as he is a big girl but i got him there

told him to mud himself up like rambo 2, but he disappeared and after a while i went looking to find him making mud castles and eating it

so i went and got the bomberman myself in a burst of glory

found out it wasnt that rare and there were forces afoot trying to rare it up to the max

as usual excellent but dont let him play with mud

Comment

Great trader, sold me COD2 at a knock down price. And get this, my postie was so nice he just pushed the package through my front door, even though it was recorded and should be signed for! He must have not wanted to wake me, bless him. ?_?
                                Cool trader, great game. Ta.

Jim.

Comment

Working...
                                X