No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brought various games from Mr Brown, a very good seller and very polite and considerate. Goods arrived safe, on time and packaged safely to avoid damage. Thanks again and im sure we will deal again in the future.

Comment

Jason bought a U.S. GC from me. An absolute pleasure to deal with......faster than a speeding bullet payment, and great comms throughout.

Hope to do business again soon!

Thanks fella!

Comment

teriffic seller/buyer/trader speedy delivery and amazing packaging ALWAYS THE BEST! thanks buddy!

Comment

Just got back from Buster's place where I traded a bunch of "unwanted" (yeah, right!) games for his shiny AES system.
          Was very helpful in answering my n00b questions about the Neo-Geo, and it was very nice to chat **** with him and explore his awesome games collection over a cuppa. Top man, and a top trader. Superb.

Comment

Bought - well ended up part trade for some of Jason's GC games which arrived quickly and well packaged. Excellent comms throughout. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again - many thanks

Comment

Very communicative and speedy. Nicely packed etc etc

All good. Recommended.

Comment

Very reliable. Bought Taiko no Tatsujin (with drum) from him, plus he delivered it to my door. I would easily deal with him again.

Cheers Mate.

Comment

Great guy. Got Ridge Racers to me the day after money was exchanged. Full communication throughtout.

Would go as far as buying him a beer.

Comment

Another great trade with Jason today. He used his Jedi mind trick to full effect as I ended up leaving with 2 games more than I originally planned to...or maybe he just spiked that cup of tea I had

Cheers again mate

Comment

Excellent seller, fast delivery and great communication.

Comment

Sold Jason Lumines and Band Bros. - good comms & payment arrived quick smart.

Top geezer all round (but he does drive a hard bargain...! )

Comment

Awesome.

Part exchanged three Dreamcast titles and some cash for King of Fighters 97 on the Neo Geo AES.

*Friendly emails
                          *Super fast postage
                          *AMAZING packaging (this is how AES carts should be packed...superb)
                          *Game was in awesome condition.

VERY Happy.

Comment

Supa dupa seller , great comms , very fast delivery

Ace chap

Comment

good bloke...

(for a weegie)

Comment

Originally posted by flutey
                                good bloke...

(for a weegie)