No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 NEO CDs purchased, very nicely priced, delivered extremely fast and well packaged. Better haggler than me.ft: RECOMMENDED.

Comment

Traded my DS VIP for his Steel Battalion: LOC. Friendly pms, speedy service and well packaged delivery. top bloke, hope to do business again.

cheers:

Comment

Sold Jason a DC arcade stick and Silent Scope. Easy transaction..

Comment

Sold Jason some DC games, and everything went swimmingly - swift and a nice guy.

Comment

Jason bought some dc games, totally smooth transaction - a pleasure.

Comment

Another excellent transaction with Jason, a pleasure dealing with.

Comment

Another week goes by...and another deal involving N64 gear with Jason. Great to deal with as usual and paid when he said he would.

Pleased to see my stuff go to a self-confessed Nintendo fanboy - Highly recommended

Comment

bought countless items from Jason, most recent being Real Bout Special and Kizuna carts

arrived like fort knox, games in VGC.

top bloke all round, simply superb.

Comment

Buster Broon is a top buyer..topman....

Comment

excellent buyer, would trade again many times!

Comment

Excellent buyer, paid quickly, very friendly and a joy to do business with.

Highly Recommended.

Comment

If ntsc-uk were to give awards out for best trader it would have to go to Jason for being (in Goldeneye speak) most honourable & most deserving. The astoinishing amount of feedback is testament to this!

Thanks bud Steve

Comment

Superb trader. It seemed like the items had arrived seconds after I clicked paypal "send money" - THAT'S how fast. I bought some mooks and posters from Jason and he did me a good deal throwing in some extra posters.

Fantastic.

Comment

Brilliant to deal with, game turned right away.

Comment

Buster is nearly at 200 replies, and to echo them all, he's a great guy.

Jason bought a game from me, paid super quick with bank transfer (thanks), and was very friendly.

Thanks,
                                Stu

Comment

Working...
                                X