No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Border Down, exactly as described and great communication throughout! Will def be using again!

Comment

Thanks for the games Buster one of the very few sellers who has never let me down

Comment

Bought a couple of AES carts. Top guy!!

Comment

Sold a PSP to buster_broon, quick payment and good communication. Excellent trader.

Comment

Bought Match Of The Millenium from buster, well packed and very quickly delivered! Another smooth deal!

Comment

Another trade with Jason, another good experience.
              Great trader, I had my stuff the day after I paid and he was communicative through out.
              AAA trader.

Thanks,
              Stu

Comment

Great trade, very quick and excellent communication, no problems whatsoever.

Recommend to all.

Comment

Sold me a couple of snes games which arrived the very next day. Thanks mate!

Comment

Top bloke, bought two DC games from him, arrived virtually before i'd paid for them

Comment

What can be said about broon that hasn't been? He's one of the kings.

Comment

Brilliant, bought THUG2:Remix for the PSP from him, quick delivery.

Comment

Excellant seller, I received the game when he said I would and was always on contact with me.

Comment

Bought Minna from me, nice guy. Paid instantly, can't fault at all.

Comment

top bloke to deal with. paid quickly, comms were top notch also

recommended.

tbm.

Comment

bought a couple of Taiko games; great deal, friendly dude, smooth sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X