No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another no hassle deal with Jason. Great buyer, seller and trader.
    Cheers mate

Comment

Sold Saturn stuff to buster and I can't fault him, quick payment and good communication. A top guy to deal with, enjoy the games.

Comment

I've dealt with Jason so many times now I'm running out of things to say. He's excellent. Quick, friendly and efficient. And he was kind enough to knock off some postage this time for accidentally overcharging previously - most people wouldn't be so honest I dare say! Top fellow.

Comment

Bought an AES game from Jason. Arrived this morning in absolutely bomb-proof packaging and in great condition. He also threw in a freebie, what can I say? The man's a legend

Cheers again mate

Comment

Bought some stuff off me on rllmuk. Fast payment, and dead friendly and patient with my post-office related bungling. Top guy.

Comment

Paid straight away with bank transfer - great to deal with, as usual.

Thanks.

Comment

Bought a PSP game from me. As usual, great to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Bought Another Code, very fast payment, no problems

Comment

bought a load of GC games from this guy. They came quickly and were well packaged

excellent, smooth trade

Comment

Had an AES game off Buster. The guy is absolutely class - not only did he hold it for me whilst I was on holiday, but he has managed to achieve a level of packaging I have never experienced before, providing me with enough bubble wrap for my next couple of ebay sales!!!! had to open the box with a stanley knife, ffs!

On top of all that it is a cracking game.

I salute you, Sir.

Comment

Came over to my house and bought my Wavebird controller recently. Top bloke, knows his stuff, a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.

Cheers Jason

Comment

buster_broon lives fast and pays fast.

Good communication and he seems like a nice guy too.

Highly recommended.

Comment

When you think of Jason do you think of a knife wielding maniac?

No......?

Well you should do!

The man's a total psycho! Trust me.... Many folk have seen pics of his bedroom decor & believe No normal person would have that bedspread N'ah, he's a fluffy bunny and I luv's him lots! Thanks again buddy, just got hide from the bank mngr......

Comment

buster_broon

Bought a GameCube game from this guy, cheap, but the quality was brilliant! Great packaging and it arrived very quickly.

Would DEFINITELY reccommend!

Comment

What can i say about Buster Broom, dealt with him many times and its always a chore never a pleasure....or something to that effect!

THIS IS POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X