buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is a Legend,
    he kindly helped me to get a game from his local shop and sold it to me and posted it

Thanks m8 i owe you one

10/10

Comment

Sold Jason a few saturn strays and some pce delights. Perfect. Always a pleasure, hope you like the pce as much as I do.

Comment

Sold WE9:UE to Jason, payment was swiftly made via bank transfer. Once again a smooth transaction and a great guy to deal with.

Comment

Sold Shenmue 1 and 2 to Jason, his payment was quick and was a friendly guy to deal with, thank you very much

Comment

Jason is an excellent trader, bought 2 games from me within a few days of each other and sent payment promptly on both occasions, was friendly, polite comms, thank you Jason, enjoy the games

Comment

Just recieved KOF 2001 in superb condition from Jason. Probably the best trader on this board. ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers again

Comment

Another deal done - totally painless, and a pleasure as always. Recommend-me-do!

Comment

Got some PSP kit from this lad... all kosher! Quick delivery... no problems. Legend!

Comment

Bought three games from Jason. Quick postage and exactly as described. Fantastic

Comment

Another quick and hassle free transaction with jason here. Recomeded and trust worthy trader. Look forward to future business.

Comment

another Deal done with jason and Excellent stuff all round, thanks bud, a pleasure to deal with

Comment

Bought a game from buster broon. Arrived super fast and was new and sealed as he desrcibed.

Cheers.

Comment

Traded Whac A Mole for Spiderman 2 +?9, he was very quick with the game/money.

Would use again

A+

Comment

Sold Megadrive to Jason! Very very patient man, could have easily bollocked me for taking so long in sending it out but didn't! Thanks Jason!

Oh yeah, quick payment too!!

Comment

quick replies to PM's and my PSP game arrived super-quick and very well packaged.

it's all good with Mr. Broon

Comment

Working...
                                X