Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fast payment, excellent comms, great buyer

Comment

Mr Broon is a jolly nice chap and pays very quickly. A big, manly handshake to you, sir.

Comment

Another great deal with Jason for PSX Biohazard 2. Always a pleasure to deal with him whether I'm the buyer or seller.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from Buster and it arrived quickly and well packaged. Good comms too

Cheers!

Comment

Bought Samba Di Amigo. Good communications. Arrived quickly and was well packaged. Excellent deal. Would trade again.

Comment

Another day another deal with Buster "J"

This deal was for a lovely Harmful park for the PS1.

Originally posted by buster_broon
              managed to get home from work early and i got a payment from Karl

the guy cracks me up - this was on the paypal receipt

Not a piece of a swing with a nail thru it or a patch of grass with dog poo!?
              I'd like you to send me the PS1 Japanese game as discussed at NTSC-uk.com please.

Just brilliant - ya fekker
              Well you've done it again huh? teh game arrrived swiftly and No nails, Only wish the posty hadn't parked his bike square in my nuts

Comment

Does Mr Broon know how to push for a bargin or what . Am always happy when dealing with this chap, he's all that and a bag of chips.

Comment

Quick payment and fast friendly communication. Cheers.

Comment

Another fine trade with the 'Godfather' of the trading boards

This time Jason sold me a couple of Famitsu Capcom specials. As always an absolute gem to deal with & the mags arrived in next to no time & in top-notch condition. It turned out p&p was slightly less than estimated so Jason kindly refunded the difference - now that's honesty for you!

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Got my SF2 TV game so fast. Thanks very much!

Comment

I bought 2 bundles of stuff recently from Buster. Absolutely top notch trader, great bargains and with freebies to boot. Comes highly recommended.

Comment

I bought a couple of bits and pieces recently, friendly comms, items well packed and sent quickly. recommended

Comment

Sold me a lovely lovely item. Perfect all round of course and even sent it to me way before I paid him. Spot on!

Comment

One of the best around is Jayce, simple as that, thank you mate, may we have many more deals

Comment

Sold me a nice Dreamcast and sent it out before I'd even paid him for it.

One of the best traders on here, and a nice chap to deal with as always.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X