buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent stuff from Jason.

Bought Animal Crossing and it got here double time.

Comment

Bought a psp and GBA game from jason and again of course everything was spot on, well packed, posted instantly, great comms!

Its all getting a bit boring now is'nt it

Comment

A very friendly fella ... almost a bit TOO friendly, if you know what I mean. He turned up dressed as a sailor, and asked if I wanted to play with his joystick!

Seriously, I bought a 360 DOA4 stick from buster: excellent quality gear, good trade.

Comment

Bought Gradius Portable & Darkstalkers from Jason. Both items in mint condition.

Comment

Posted in the wanted thread a few days ago looking for Kuru Kuru Kururin on the GBA and within an hour of my post being up I got a reply from Jason saying he had what I wanted and also provided a pic. Some friendly PM's later and the game was mine and for a fantastic price too. Turned up this morning in near enough mint condition. Absolutely flawless, real pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Jason. PS: Loving this game. ^_^

Comment

Posted up looking for Brain Training - Had it 2 days later.

Cheers Jason - Top stuff

Comment

Bought PS2 Resident Evil 4 tin - it arrived quickly and in super-duper packaging. with the usual prompt and friendly comms.

it doesn't get any better to be honest.

Comment

Bought a GB Micro pouch from Buster Bust, fast delivery and very well packaged as ever

Comment

I sold Jason Fifa WC 2006 on PSP and as he did me such a good deal on the two densha titles I was after in the wanted thread a week or so back I let him have it at a special low price.

As always his communication is very friendly and he even offered me help and advice when asked and as a new seller I found this really helpful.

Cheers.

Comment

another flawless deal with jason, many thanks

tbm

Comment

Sold me The outfit,brand new and sealed for an unbelivebly low price,posted before i paid and waited paticently for payment perfect.

Comment

I asked hason to hold a Neo 2 Stick for me until i got paid wednesday night, anyhow wednesday comes and the Stick turns up that morning!

You CANNOT fault jason in any way!

Comment

once again, easy as pie deal with john. a credit to NTSC-uk

tbm.

Comment

A pleasure to deal with. No messing about and quick to stump up the cash. Hope to be dealing with this member for a long time to come.

CB

Comment

Sold/traded a gp2x with buster for some cash a lovely box set and he was a pleasure to deal with.

The box set came packaged up nicely and took me about 10 mins to get into.

Good comms and generally a top bloke.

Will be dealing with again in the future hopefully

Comment

Working...
                                X