No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really much point in me adding another comment, but everything went smoothly as usual.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Purchased a Wii classic controller from Jason, great to deal with as usual, and very very fast delivery considering Christmas post.

Comment

purchased a copy of resi4 off this fine fellow, arrived in perfect shape. Thanks!

Comment

jason bought some sfc games from me and haggled for every penny he could since he's tighter than a fishes bum .

i just hope his good lady has left him in one piece so he can pay me .

dead rising fever seems to have gripped our buster.

another easy deal.

Comment

Bought a Lost Planet Mech from Jason, impressive delivery time and a pleasure to deal with as always!

Thanks

Comment

i was looking for a stepdown and buster came to the rescue with a boxed one for a good price.

another good deal from jason.

Comment

Great service - fast delivery.
                great seller; cheers Broon!

Comment

Excellent condition of game and came super quick as well. Many thanks!

Comment

Great forum member & trader. He bought Viva Pinata from me.
                    No problems at all.
                    Thanks mate.

Comment

Did a trade with Jason. He was always in communication and it arrived very quickly. Great guy to trade with.

Comment

Quick and easy sale , thanks again.

Comment

Bought a couple of games from me, fast payment, friendly PMs, nice one.

Comment

As usual, a superb trader - polite, pays quickly, good comms - no problems at all, cheers BB!

Comment

Once again a top notch, hassle free and as-smooth-as-Barry-White-in-a-Silk-suit-eating-a-Cadburys-Caramel deal!

Cheers fella!

Comment

Excellent buyer as always. I can only apologise for my lateness in sending.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X