No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy has nearly 600 positive feedbacks - this must tell you something! As usual, a superb trader; what else is left to say

Comment

Another successful trade with Jason - quickly sorted and well packaged a always.

Comment

Jenki Busta B'man, random numerals.... Schooled me in teh mathmatics & gelatine sweets

I was utterly Parped. Mega otters all round! You can keep the nappy btw

Basically another flawless episode

Comment

Always a pleasure with NTSC-UK's King of Traders.

Comment

Jason sold me some proper snazzy gear again.

A pleasure.

Comment

Couple of games arrived this morning from buster. Excellent packaging as normal. Excellent seller.

Comment

Top seller, very friendly.

Comment

bought god of war 2 from me. quick payment and excellent comms. top bloke!

Comment

Bought Area 88 for the SFC from buster, came excellently packaged and arrived quickly.

Comment

Bought a Mega CD/Megadrive combo from Buster, it was posted swiftly and was EXTREMELY well packaged - almost professional, in fact! The icing on the cake is that he did all this before I'd even paid him - you really could not find a more ideal trader on these boards. Highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar View Post
                        A pleasure as always

Comment

Quick payment, fast and friendly to deal with, great trader. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought 360 game. Unopened! Fast and friendly service. Excellent. Recommended.

Comment

I bought Quake 4 for the 360 from Jason. Great comms, fast delivery (even sent it before my payment had reached him!) well packed, excellent condition. Perfect trade, 100% recommended seller!

Comment

Jason sold me a Sky+ box at a knock down price.

Totally dependable bloke to deal with, good comms throughout & the box was very well packaged & in pretty much perfect condition. As always it's been a pleasure matey!

Two thumbs up

ps. happy 600th!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X