No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought two 360 games from me, pleasure to deal with, many thanks. top trader

Comment

Got some NeoGeo CD games and a GBA game from Buster. He graciously flatpacked the GBA some, so it arrived great condition. Top bloke

Comment

Bought some DS games and a GBA game. No hassles at all and the great packaging I have come to expect when trading with buster. Thanks.

Comment

GBA game was really well packed. Pleasure dealing with.

Comment

Did a little trade with Jason, as has alway been the when dealing with him everything went Smoooooth & Hassle free.

Langley

Comment

Sold me a beautiful ps2 saturn pad love it! Thanks buster

Comment

Bought a load of ntsc-j ps1 games from Buster. Really well packaged and sent quickly. Excellent all round essentially. Cheers!

Comment

Another smooth transaction with Jason. 360 mem card arrived quickly and works a charm

Cheers

Comment

Me & Jason put together quite a big trade deal, was all sorted out quickly & fairly, helped by regular communication. Once sorted items were posted out very rapidly & very well packaged. As always dealing with him is effortless.

Thxs Again

Regards

Langley

Comment

Item posted quickly, perfect condition. Good communications.

Comment

Probably my favorite buyer/seller on these boards, Jason bought my copy of Donpachi and paid instantly.

Great to do business as 72 pages of feedback shows!

Comment

Another great trade with Jason. Sent me free stuffs in super quick time!

Comment

Jason took aload of SFC/Snes games off me, no hassle what so ever as per usual.

Comment

Bought PS3 game from me,paid quickly....

sorry J about the late feedback,forgot about it.....hehehe like you need it!!

Comment

Sold a couple of SFC games to buster_broon. As always, a pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Working...
                                X