No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Dreamparapara from me , instant payment and good comms, a top fella to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Bought a dvd set from me - pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

Excellent buyer ... Thanks again Jason

Comment

Bought Metal Slug 7 from me. Paid real quick, and friendly PM's to boot.

Thanks!

Comment

bought some shizzle from me,as usual Top Marks

Comment

Sold Jason a DS3 pad (sorry for the late f/back).

As always he was a real gent to deal with and a very smooth trade was had.

Two thumbs up

Comment

Sold Jason PS3 DR2, as usual a pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

No problems with Jason. Best around tbh.

Comment

Awesome friendly guy that i brought some HD-DVD's from. He even sent them out before I had even paid him!!

Comment

Bought Mummy HD-DVD and again no issues what so ever with a Buster sale . Thanks mate

Comment

Bought some HD-DVDs from Buster. As usual, they arrived in excellent condition and were sent when promised. Many thanks

Comment

Jason sorted me out with a PS3 game. As always comms were good and friendly and a very pleasant trade was had.

Game arrived in pristine condition too so I'm very happy with my purchase!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Brought Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit from me.

Prompt payment and even though it had to be posted to a different address which took some time to confirm, continually polite PM?s and a pleasure to deal with!

Many thanks for a hassle free trade!

Comment

Fast payment and friendly comms - as usual - for some blu-rays. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a DC game from Mr. Brown and everything went smoothly.

Comment

Bought some HDDVD ( KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!!!) goodness from Jase! Flawless transaction as per usual!

Comment

Working...
                                X