No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooked up with Jason to get delivery of 2 Densha controllers. Items were in great condition and he saved me a bundle on postage. Really cool guy, a pleasure to meet and do business with. :-)

Comment

Purchased the JPN version of Perfect Dark. It was in the best condition I've ever seen, mint is an understatement.

Thanks, man!

Comment

Another great deal. Thanks!

Comment

Bought SFC Final Fight 2 from Mr B. The game is superb condition and was masterfully packaged to survive postal transit!

Comment

Never any problems with Jason. Bough several PS2 Games, arrived quickly and well parcelled too.
            Man to trust. Thank You Jayce.

Comment

Bought a couple of gnarly games off Jase, as always arrived quick and pristine

Comment

Bought a handful of DC fighters from Buster B.

Friendly PM's as always, and next day delivery. Well chuffed!

Comment

The best. Thank you.

Comment

Bought a modded gc from Jason.
                    He couldn't find its box so threw in a couple of freebie games.

Beautifully packaged (as always).
                    TOP!

Comment

Just bought a few more bits and pieces from Buster's mega sale of the infinite and they arrived super quick and in the customary bomb-proof packaging. Well pleased. Cheers again.

Comment

The usual excellent service from Mr Broon. Galaxy Force II on the Saturn! Yeah!

Thanks, pal.

Comment

Very patient waiting for payment and item in great condition. Very good indeed. Thanks.

Comment

Bought Super Pang for the SFC, it arrived swiftly and in tip top condition.. wouldn't hesitate to trade with again

Comment

Bought 4 games from the man who happily split them and sent them the way I wanted. All arrived in prompt tip-top condition.

Top stuff and a top bloke to deal with.

Comment

Bought an ipod touch and blu ray player off me. Excellent comms, put up with me being a little slow at times AND a small problem caused by me (!).
                                Clearly Busters feedback talks for itself anyway but I'll reiterate that he can be completely trusted to send payment after things have been sent, which allowed me to get the parcel out before the collection cut off point.

Pleasure to deal with

Comment

Working...
                                X