No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another wonderfully smooth transaction with Jason.

I gave him money, he sent me an immaculate copy of Muramasa for the Wii.

Comment

Bought 3 DC games off Jason and like usual no troubles at all with items packed well and sent out 1st class

Comment

Bought two GBA games and Code Veronica Complete off this fine chap. Expertly packed, games in superb condition. Best seller on here imo!

Comment

One of the best there is on here. Yet another flawless transaction - bought Sengoku and a funky Columns game for the Jap Saturn from him, and both arrived speedily and in excellent condition. Thanks once again, Mr Broon.

Comment

See the comment above. One of the top sellers on here. Easy to deal with, quick delivery, and his stuff is always in superb condition.

Comment

Bought 4 Saturn games off Jason. All excellent condition and arrived super quick. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a link to the past for SFC from Jason. Smooth, easy transaction and quick delivery. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Samba and F355 - brilliant transaction and even delivered in person - top bloke. Cheers

Comment

sold me martio party on the wii, no problems with transaction, thanks jason merry xmas

Comment

Realised I am backdated with leaving feedback - you probably already know that I have plenty of time for trading with Jase though. As ever, the bits I bought were exactly as described, well looked after, and he was an absolute gentleman throughout. Thanks again!

Comment

Legend!!

Wanted a couple of my "Its for Free" games. No messing with payment or info I asked for.

If only more forum members were like this.

Comment

Bought a few PSP games off Buster. As usual expertly packed, superb condition, couldn't be happier.

Comment

Bought some stuff off Buster.

Fast shipping and all stuff in condition stated.

Thanks again!

Comment

Couple of 360 games from Jason this time, spot on as ever.

Comment

Bought a few more games from Jason and as always a top bloke to buy from. Items in excellent condition and sent out very quickly. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X