No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Jason back the Silver PStwo that I bought from him last year in a "cash + trade" deal.

As usual, super fast payment and great comms.

Now, I need to find time to go to the post office and collect the trades.

Comment

Should have Charles change his user name to 'the best.' Fast delivery, PSP games in top condition, very pleased!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Sold Jason back the Silver PStwo that I bought from him last year in a "cash + trade" deal.

As usual, super fast payment and great comms.

Now, I need to find time to go to the post office and collect the trades.
        Just to update. I finally managed to get to the Post Office and collect the game Jason had sent me.

Tip top condition.

Cheers pal.

Comment

Bought Mario Golf Advance Tour from him, friendly communications, got it nice and quick and in excellent condition. Hurrah

Comment

Faultless. An absolute pro.

Comment

Blu-ray arrived next day, brand new as listed. Excellent

Comment

Sold some games, they arrived fast and it perfect condition, all as usual from Jason.

Thanks again

Comment

Bought Outrun 06 Coast 2 Coast off this fine chap. Well packaged, great condition as usual, I look forward to posting in the retro thread about it!

Comment

Page 87?! Wowee! Bought some DVDs, all great condition! Ultra lightening fast delivery!!

Comment

Popped round to Jason's to collect a memory card which was exactly as posted in his sale thread not that you would expect anything else.

Met his lovely family and had a blether over a cuppa since we had a few years to catch up.

Top bloke.

Comment

Bought DK64 from Jason, top stuff as usual and couldn't ask for more. Many thanks!

Comment

Jason bought a ps vita bundle from me to fill up his bare looking shelves after his clear out.

Wont be long before the neo geo collection starts again.

Comment

Originally posted by JB@XL View Post
                            Wont be long before the neo geo collection starts again.
                            Nearly did but Colin talked me it of it

Comment

Jason sold me a 32GB vita card. Top price, new condition fast as hell to send and tip top banter too. Always a pleasure to deal with and a good bloke for a chat too

Comment

Bought Thunderforce VI from Jason. Super dooper quick postage

Great seller as always !

Comment

Working...
                                X