buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great deal with Mr Broon.

Managed to tempt me into a few more items this time!

thanks again mate

Comment

Bought a couple of saturn games from Jason. Impeccable as always! Cheers!

Comment

only 128 feedbacks away from the giga-shock

Comment

Bought a PC Engine game from Jason.

Faultless performance all round

Comment

It's always a pleasure to deal with Jason. His banter rivals that of my own. He always sends before I've paid, so you can't fault this fine gent. Three thumbs up.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Fantastic service and well packaged!Thanks

Comment

Sent immediately, packaged like a boss, items as described! A keeper in my book!

Comment

Jason bought a 3DS game from me. Very quick payment and a pleasure to deal with as always.

Comment

Another great deal, good guy who deals with my shameless haggling. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a bunch of cheapo AES carts from me, which otherwise I probably have had to bundle with the system, so all good.

Comment

Had many dealings with Jason over the years, both as buyer & helping him feed his Blu-Ray steelbook habit

Always been an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Paid quick when I got his BD's & even sent me a stack of freebies when I've bought stuff from him.

Easily one of the best on the boards & everyone should deal with him at least once

Neil

Comment

Excellent stuff once again, beautifully packaged (have started separate thread!)

Recommended to one and all!

Comment

Bought a book off Jase this time, came in a secure and tight package very quickly (ooh matron!). Top man as ever, thanks!

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from me this time, no problems as ever. Surprising since he's a west coaster.

EDIT: Past Edinburgh you're all west coasters as far as I'm concerned.
                              Last edited by Colin; 07-08-2013, 13:18.

Comment

I think you will find old fellow im central belt or residential Glasgow, less of this west coaster pish!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X