No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buster bought a bunch of stuff from me, fast payment and very friendly via PM's. Excellent buyer, well recommended!

Cheers!

Comment

Another trade with this truly super guy and once again I can only express compliments of the highest order. A very friendly, polite and interesting person who is always eager to provide a helping hand.

This trade was a little different, my Pikmin 2 for the Biohazard 4 demo, but it was as trouble free as I could have hoped.

Thanks again Mr. Shall keep in touch

Kindest regards
      Adam
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

cant reccomend this guy enough, bought 2 items from me, very very friendly guy and what a collection.

Good thing is he only lives 5 mins from my house so I get to drool at his collection.

top marks, top bloke

8)

Comment

Make sure he looks after my Q GB player!

Jason helped me get a nice shiny new white Japanese PS2 by buying my GB player off me,and he offered such a good price for it i couldnt resist. Very friendly throughout the deal,and paid the money straight into my account the very same night.
          Thanks Jase.

Comment

sent payment quickly and great communication throughout the deal - top bloke!

Comment

Great buyer. Thanks

Comment

Payment recieved quickly - very friendly and honest buyer - thanks a lot!

Comment

Great trader, good comms and overall a very smooth sale.

Comment

Payment received quickly, friendly comms. All good.

Comment

Easy transaction with great comm's. No problems with this fella, reccommended.

Comment

Another smooth deal with Mr Broon
                        Cheers mate

Comment

And another smooth transaction!

This guy is an absolute legend!

Comment

Mr Broom bought Splinter Cell from me. Very easy deal - Quick payment and good comms.

Highly recommended

Comment

Paid exactly when he said he would, fantastic geezer

Comment

Top guy, very quick payment and Buster was very patient waiting for the items in question (there was a delay on my part)

Highly recommended

Comment

Working...
                                X