Ang?l21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ang?l21

Bought a XB game - item in perfect condition and very quicly sent - many thanks mate !

Swapped a couple of games for a Nintendo 64 with Ben. Console arrived quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Many thanks, Jason.

Comment

bought a X-Box game from Ben, very friendly and very fast delivery.. thanks man!

Comment

Bought an xbox from Ben. Extremely trustworthy and allround great trader. Thanks alot mate!

Comment

Bought a Crystal XBox console from Ben. Arrived by next day delivery, well packaged and in excellent condition. Great comms through out too.

Cheers mate, Jason.

Comment

Extremely swift, goods in great condition, would definitely use again!

PS mod team, this guy also has another feedback thread here, any chance you could merge, help the guy out a lil!

Comment

Bought a DS from him and received it within 2 days

Great service and a very nice chap indeed.

You won't be dissappointed trading with him.

Comment

brought mario 64 DS off him sent the item before i had paid for it
                arrived next day
                top bloke

well recommended

Comment

bought Madden ds from him and it arrived quickly and all comms were super friendly

but it arrived without a manual, but ben refunded an amount to my paypal account to compensate for that

very nice fella

thanks

Comment

Another faultless delivery! Bought Metal Gear Acid and was with me within two days. Spot on!

Comment

Ben bought a modded PS2 from me, nice prompt payment and good comms, recommended

Comment

Good trader. Sold GT4 to him. No problems at all.

Comment

Bought a PS2 scart cable, came quickly and was in good condition.

Thanks.

Comment

I think this is the bloke who bought fifa off me two thread with same name. Anyway top bloke fast payment etc would deal with again.

Comment

Bought DMC3 JPN off him. Kept me informed every step of the way, and it arrived very quickly. Top bloke

Comment

Working...
                              X