Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well trade me a doo-dah, amazingness maximum

Comment

Bought a 360 wheel which arrived in good time and in good condition etc. Nice guy to deal with, thanks mate.

Comment

bought a 360 from this chap, came the very next day well packaged, nice fella to chat too also, deffo a trustable dude..

thanks mate.

Comment

Bought a selection of DS games from this fella.

Top trade, top chap! Thanks.

Comment

Sold me a 360 game, was delivered very very quickly and in perfect condition

Thanks mate

Comment

Got Assassin's Creed II from mr_sockochris, it arrived well packed and in mint condition. Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Bought some DS Games from Chris, fast delivery, well packaged, top man to deal with - can't get any better than that. Thanks Chris.

Comment

Bought Metro 2033 , packaged well and great Coms

Comment

Bought some more DS Games from him, quick delivery and well packaged. Thanks.

Comment

Bought a couple of NTSC-U Wii games. Quick delivery and friendly comms, would trade with again. No problems.

Pleasure doing business.

Comment

Chris sold me a DS lite and a DC game all came well packaged. Great communication too, plus the goods where cheap. Great transaction.

Comment

Chris did me a nice deal on some GC bits. Great service. Thumbs up
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

As well as having a fine name, Chris gave me a corker of a price for the first GoW collection on PS3. Not only did it turn up minty-mint it was still sealed.

Quick postage and friendly comms. I'll defo be looking to trade with again!!

Comment

Sold me some Yoshi and Pikmin plushies!
                              Top bloke, top deal. Recommended to all!

Comment

Bought Daytona 2001 and Powerstone 2 offa' Chris. Games arrived extremely quickly and expertly packaged. Dead friendly comms too.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X