No announcement yet.

mr_sockochris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased Power Stone off, Chris. Well packaged, prompt delivery, top fella.

Comment

Brought a game cube game from this friendly chap. Game arrived in great condition as described, packaged safe and securely. Very pleased with my purchase. Will happily trade with again.

Thanks again dude!

Comment

Purchased gc goodness from this fine fella!
        Top comms, everything just so. Recommended to all

Comment

Friendly comms + 5 x Gamecube games nicely priced, promptly received and well packaged.
          Recommendations all round.

Comment

Sold me some GC games, nicely packaged and quickly dispatched. Cheers

Comment

Some more top notch japanese gc goodness arrived super quick!
              Good price, tip top condition. Superb mate.

Comment

Chris did me an awesome deal on Ikaruga and Tales of Symphonia. Games arrived mega quick and comms were the tops.

Dead chuffed.

Comment

Bought an excellent Japanese GameCube piece of software, it is fantastic condition and arrived practically the next day.

Comment

Bought Resi and Resi Zero for GC from Chris - great to deal with, good comms, recommended. Thanks

Comment

Mr_sockochris bought 3DS bundle from me. Friendly chap with great communications and swift payment, a certified forum member.
                      Thanks

Comment

A gentleman who was a pleasure to buy from, Chris sent me a Gamecube memory card for an excellent price, including shipping, and provided me with regular comms throughout.

A credit to the boards.
                        Last edited by Red or Alive; 13-02-2012, 13:58.

Comment

Chris sold me a Ceramic White PS2 which i had been after for ages. Couldn't fault the deal, cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a few GameCube games from Chris. Games were in great condition. Many thanks, good sir!

Comment

I bought a PS2 game from Chris; item as described, great comms and quick shipping, a pleasure!

Comment

Fantastic. Sorted me out a game I've been after for ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X