No announcement yet.

Strider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Demons Souls from me, paid instantly and even wrote me a nice poem, can't ask for more really, highly recommend

Comment

Super fast delivery for a bluray and a PS3 game - as mint as described and at a good price as well. Top stuff, much appreciated...even if I didn't get a "nice poem..."

Thanks Darran!

Comment

Bought Event Horizon from Darran and it arrived promptly. Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Bought a couple of games from Darran which he unexpectedly hand delivered on the same day, fastest delivery ever . Even gave me a retro gamer mag, true gent cheers

Comment

Did me a nice little deal on a few 360 games which turned up nice and quickley and were in tip top condition .

Comment

Bought Ouendan DS, which arrived the day after I paid for it! Friendly comms, no complaints whatsoever. Thanks again

Comment

Excellent stuff. Bought The Conduit from the Striding man for a good price. Speedy delivery and all round top drawer.

Comment

bought a couple of Wii games (my first in about a year me thinks) from Strider and they arrived very very quickly and in tip top condition

if he ever wants to come and take some photos he is more than welcome

quality trader her folks, but i guess you all know that

Comment

Darran parted with some pennies for my copy of Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure on the Dreamcast.

Paid with the quickness of a quick thing & friendly comms throughout.

Tip top trader.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Bought a DSI LL from Darran. The whole deal went down very smoothly. Delivery was exceptionally fast and the item itself looked fresh from the factory. I'd have to agree Darren as a trader is Tippy Toppy.

Thanks Darran

Comment

Bought Aquanaut's Holiday off Strider. Excellent comms, speedy delivery and the game was in perfect condition. Top trader all round!

Cheers.

Comment

Brought a couple of games from him, he delivered in good time, and sent the games packaged up securly - decent comms too!

Thanks,

Comment

Darran bought a couple of NTSC-J 360 shooters he's a top lad and a great trader.

Many Thanks

Comment

Super fast delivery for Che on blu-ray - thanks Darran.
                              Tony

Comment

I bought Wings of Desire, Paris Texas, The 400 Blows and The Last Metro which turned up really quickly and in absolutely perfect condition.

Brilliant service all round as expected,
                                Thanks Darran

Comment

Working...
                                X