geekwiglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geekwiglasses

i just bought a rather lovely modded aqua blue ps2 and silent hill 4 from geekwiglasses - fantastic comms, excellent packaging, items exactly as described and really, really quick delivery.

couldn't be happier!

Sold Rob a modded X-Box. Sent payment as humanly quick as possible,straight in to my account, and has since sorted me out with some amazing goodies!
    Top bloke,would deal with again at the drop of a hat.
    Nick

Comment

Bought a JPN PS2 game off geekwiglasses. Game was in mint condition - as described. There was a delay in both the game arriving (thanks Royal Mail...) and my cheque clearing (don't know who to blaim!) but everything turned out well in the end. Would definately deal with Rob again - thanks fella

Comment

dude, metal gear tts was as described. great trader.

pleasure.

look forward for another deal.

its just i hate the actual game, lol. but i will say you are a great trader

Comment

Bad feedback unfortunately

Had a bad trading experience with Geekwithglasses.

Paid for Yoshis Island on the 14th August. Still havent recieved the game a month later, or a refund, he has stopped replying to my PM's.

Hate to leave bad feedback but I feel this is warranted. If the situation is resolved I will update here.

Just be aware when trading with Geekwithglasses.

Comment

Traded with Rob, he sent his game first as promised. Arrived quickly and in Mint condition.

Would deal with again

Cheers

Comment

Just traded games with Rob. Extremely good packaging (could hardly get the envelope open!), prompt delivery and game was exactly as described.

Would definitely deal with him again - top bloke.

Comment

Traded games with Rob and everything went off without a hitch! Good stuff, would deal with him again.

Comment

looks like he has ripped me off

i traded him some games for a PSP game and its never arrived

and after numerous pms i've heard nothing back

and now the magical month timeframe has passed so action has to be taken

its a shame as its only around ?25 - which i feel is more pathetic than ripping me off for ?hundreds

if he has had some issues in his life which has caused him to be offline or been ill - then i apologise and i will recant

but communication is the only way to solve this

very very poor trader - shame as its the first bad deal i've had on ntsc-uk forums

shame

Comment

looks like he has ripped me off too.

Bought a PSP + Ridge Racer from him at the beginning of February, and he still has not sent me the package. Sent him cash via registered post (and he did receive it) but he has gone missing since and has not replied to my PMs.

If he has personal problems, fair enough and I will say sorry for this. Gonna go to the police if it is not sorted soon. But until then, negative feedback for him

Comment

I didn't lose out but this info might be useful to Jason and Neo.

We agreed on a trade - one of my modded PS2s plus some cash for his PSP + Ridge.

He wanted me to post out my PS2 the same day that he posts out his PSP, so that we'd both receive our items the next day. However I was wary of this, going by his feedback on here (he had one negative amongst only a few positives). His insistence also made me suspicious. So he finally agreed (I mentioned my 80+ feedback) to post his PSP out first, and I agreed to post the PS2 once I had the PSP in my hands.

We exchanged details but no sign of the PSP after a day or two so then I get a PM from him: He changed his mind about the trade, he said he wanted to keep the PSP as he wouldn't be able to afford another one for ages (his words).

But, he still wanted to buy my PS2 and told me he'd send the cash in the post via special delivery.

This was all at the beginning of February. To this date no sign of the cash and no response from him. He has been online once or twice since.

I get timewasters almost daily, so I wasn't really surprised when he stopped making contact. A lot of people on here don't have the simple courtesy to reply to PMs, it doesn't bother me anymore. Of course he may well have a valid reason for all this.

Neo - I don't know whether the PSP you bought was the same one that I was going to trade for, i.e the one that he wanted to keep(!). If it helps, I can send you my PM logs if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Tak
                        IA lot of people on here don't have the simple courtesy to reply to PMs, it doesn't bother me anymore.
                        thats true

it annoys me when you get somebody who is interested in something, just not answer any mails halfway thru a sale/trade

if they dont want it anymore it only takes 1 pm

Neo told me Richard had been kick out of his fathers house - so that may have some relevance on whats going on

but even then - libraries have the internet for free so nowadays its pretty easy to get online

Comment

He did mention something about not having net access for days at a time. I have his name here as Robert?!

As you've said there's no excuse for zero contact though, if not for us then at least for Neo who's out of pocket by around ?200 I guess?

Comment

yeah, his name is Robert, mine is Richard =) And yes, I have a feeling Tak that the PSP I was going to get was the one you dealt with as he mentioned a modded pstwo trade was going no where. Ah man, this so sucks! Gonna have to see what to do next. So tempted to go up to Notts and knock on his door, just got no time atm. =( I don't want the flippin PSP now, just my money back!

Comment

ah ****!!!

i have sent buster and neo messages with explanations, its far to long winded to post here but its genuine and thats really all i can say.

buster you posted here on the 27th feb...................sorry man but the puyo puyo must have been with you at least a couple of weeks by now!!???, i had your adress in my wallet so i got your game out after some delay.

sorry guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X