• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick payment, very polite and plenty of pm's to make the trade smooth. AAA

Comment

Instant payment, great comms

Comment

great guy, sold me a JP MD for a good price and even threw a couple of carts in there for good measure.. thanks fella

Comment

bought nba 2006 off him top trader thanks.

Comment

Sold me some GC games. Excellent condition and fast delivery. Thanks mate

Comment

Sold me Viewtiful Joe and Eternal Darkness for the NGC. Great trade, highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Ridge Racer 6 from him and he managed to get it to me rapid style for the Easter weekend. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks alot mate

Comment

Bought PDZ Limited Edition for a bargain ?20. Arrived quickly, what more can I ask.

Thanks

Comment

Sold me a copy of DOA4 for a bargain price and provided a first class service. Top notch.

Cheers dude!

Comment

Just got full auto at agreat price great delivery time also

Thanks

Comment

Sold Daryn my psp. Fast payment and friendly comms, wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Comment

Bought Rockstars Table Tennis from Daryn. Item was send straight away and in great condition. First time I've bought from forums and hope any future sales run as smooth. Cheers.

Comment

bought VT psp it arrived fast and in great condition.

top guy

thanks

Comment

Bought a psp from Daryn, good deal, went really smoothly, thanks

Comment

Swapped ridge racer for top spin. Deal went well, received top spin in excellent condition very fast A++++++

Comment

Working...
                                X