yesteryeargames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesteryeargames

I must apologize if there is already an existing thread, but I searched with no luck of finding a match?

Mr Chris is a very kind person and an excellent trader. Payment arrived exactly when it was said, and everything was done swiftly and problem-free.

Chris is a very polite individual and I?m a firm believer that being a good trader is one thing, but a civil trader is always such a bonus.

Many thanks again. Take care of yourself

Adam
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Bought outrun 2 off me, speedy payment, polite as adam said

Comment

Bought an RGB cable off him, came very quickly and had good communication.

Comment

Fast payment, good comms and he bought a Mr. Driller game even though he was skint.

Can't argue with that!

Comment

Bought a SP and games from me, pleasure to deal with and paid promptly.

Comment

bought a ds game of me, paid quickly and friendly. can't say more than that.

Comment

Bought Smash Bros. from me. Paid quick. Can't ask for more.

Comment

Purchased a GBA game from me, speedy payment and a really nice guy as well.

Comment

Purchased XBox SF: AC, prompt payment, good comms, great guy

Comment

Excellent seller. Bought a Logitech wheel, arrived quickly and in perfect condition, many thanks

Comment

Fast payment with excellent comms, pleasure to deal with.

Enjoy the game !!!

Comment

Great person to deal with. Bought 2 games off chris and arrived quickly. recommended.

thanks!

Comment

Great bloke - bought two games off him, they arrived quickly, and were really well packaged. Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Paid quickly, with good communication... great buyer.

Comment

I liked it so much the first time, I went back for more. Great seller again, bought two GBA games, both arrived in perfect nick. Quick replies to emails, quick delivery, excellent, secure packaging.

Comment

Working...
                              X