No announcement yet.

chojin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Konami Classic Arcade Advance from Mr chojin, the game was exactly as described, no problems at all.

Comment

Bought an itunes voucher off of chojin, polite comms, quick delivery, all round great trader

Comment

My main man Russ sorted me out in my search for a Japanese Mega CD, and also sold me a bunch of games to go with it. We've done a ton of trades, never anything but perfect. Cheers again mate!

Comment

smashing buyer

sent me an email telling me his parcel hadnt arrived and i assured him that it had been sent and i would dig out the receipt

so before that i looked at my display cabinet and low and behold it was setting there - bah

it was sent the next day but the buyer was completely understanding of my faux pah

very happy indeed

Comment

Bought PCE Galaxy Deca Gayvan. Well packaged and super fast delivery. Just read all my previous posts in this thread, NEVER any issues with Russ.

Comment

Bought a Wii game from me. No problems here! Great buyer

Comment

Sick of saying nice things in here about Russ. He bought more games, it was effortless. Bah, one of the best guys on the forum.

Comment

Good grief, this is my fourth post on this page.

Read the ones above, imagine i've said it all again............

Comment

I bought a Macbook Pro Retina from him, collected from his house, pleasure to do business with your sir.

Comment

I do sell stuff to people other than Russ, honest. He bought the custom made PC-Engine stick that was I made, so it will probably blow up and set his house on fire at some point. That's why I gave him it cheap.......

Comment

Comment

Purchased a 3DS eShop code for Link's Awakening DX from me.

Rapid payment and friendly comms - can't ask for anything more. Would happily do business with again.

Comment

Bought PC Engine 6-button controller - item amazingly good condition, well-packaged, quickly dispatched. Everything great!

Comment

Bought a PCE stick and a game from Chojin...the tradition of excellence continues.

Comment

I sold Chojin a Wii U. Sadly it didn't arrive in the same condition it was sent but he was understanding and we resolved the issue amicably. A top guy,

Comment

Working...
                                X