No announcement yet.

dno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent stuff - bought a couple of games which turned up in double-quick time; no probs at all

Comment

Great seller.
      Bought a game from him, it arrived quickly and safely. Even used a box to safeguard the GBA game box
      Thanks,
      Stu

Comment

Cycled into work this morning - arrived shaking and in the early stages of hypothermia. Told I had a package and it was Geist! Cheered me up (a bit) and would like to thank Dean for the fast postage!

Thanks

Comment

brought mario party 6

prompt delivery
          speedy pm
          was all good
          a credit to the forum

Comment

GSH and hamtaro

Bought hamtaro ham ham games and gunstar super heroes GBA off of dno. He described them as mint, as-new. He wasn't kidding. Their boxes were both in better condition than some new GBA games I've bought in stores. Even still had most of the original plastic seal wrapper around them.

He also posted them in a **proper** hard box.

And finally dno posted the games at lunch time meaning that I got them literally in less than 24 hours!

I wish all sellers were like this guy!

Comment

Top notch seller - sold me Chaos Field for a good price & delivered it super-quickly; can't fault the guy

Comment

Great seller. Paid for a DS game one day and it arrives the next. Woo.

Comment

Doesnt get any better. Game arrived a day after I paid for it and is in mint condition. First Class.

Cheers fella

Comment

Excellent friendly seller - bought a sealed Wi-Fi USB Dongle from him and it arrived the next day, in mint condition. Thanks very much, Sean!

Comment

Posted Tony Hawks Sk8Land as soon as I paid. A+

Thanks

Comment

Sold me a GBA game. Excellent condition and fast delivery. Thanks mate!

Comment

Another good trade. Sold me a DS game, and it arrived the following day. Thanks again

Comment

Awesome seller. Cheers mate.
                            Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Got a free GC game which arrived quicker than many games I've bought. Thanks very much

Comment

Another top deal with dno - bought a couple of games that arrived super-quickly; no probs here

Comment

Working...
                                X