Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought the evil halo odst game off me paid straight away top bloke

Comment

Bought Killzone 2 off Jim. Arrived speedily and in great nick. Also drew me a little Helghast cartoon Top bloke.

Comment

thanks for the game m8 fast postage and friendly pm's excellent seller

Comment

Bougt a PSP game.
          Arrived speedily. Pleased :}

Comment

Bought Black Ops from him. Sent out super fast & its like he just bought it from the shop cos its sparkling.

Thanks mate, pew pew pew!

Comment

What a lovely man - sold me RB2, which arrived quickly and safely. Great comms and generally just a pleasure throughout. Cheers!

Comment

Pestered me for ages to sell him some MS points, and when I finally relented, not only did he pay quickly but he even sent me a friendly PM to tell me the code worked. Which was nice.

Cheers Jim!

Comment

Sold a couple of games, quick payment no problemos!

Comment

Sold Jim an MS points code.

Really friendly comms right through, paid quickly and was kind enough to let me know that the code worked okay. A thoroughly decent chap.

Two thumbs up

Comment

Brilliant seller, a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Jim sold me GOW 3 for an amazing price,arrived in super fast speed and came with his own version of a cole(coal) train......

Top Guy !!

Comment

Bought The Darkness II from Jimmbob which arrived within 24hrs of me sending payment. Great stuff!

Comment

Sold Jimmbob a copy of Sniper Elite V2. He was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Excellent trader.

Comment

Jim sold me 3 uncharted games recently. Gift for my cousin. arrived super quickly and very well packed. Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X