No announcement yet.

jimmie2k / jimmbob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relieved me of my Transformers HD-DVD and was excellent to deal with throughout. Excellent buyer.

Cheers

Comment

Bought Wartech:Senko No Ronde from this chap and he was a pleasure to do business with.

Ta very much!

Comment

Another great trade with jimmbob. Thanks mate.

Comment

Top stuff from JimmiB as per usual.

Ta' mate!

Comment

This lovely chap bough a 360 game from me and paid in advance. Top guy and highly recommended!

Comment

Conan game recieved quickly, Thanks Jim

Comment

Cheap. Fast. Friendly.

What more do you need!

Comment

Bought Assassins Creed off Jimmbob, got it quickly and very well packed.

Cheers

Comment

Brought a couple of PS1 games from Jimothy here, friendly and very quick! Funny guy to boot! Packaged up my goods in good ole Xmas wrapper for effect (felt like xmas come early!).

Will happily trade with agin in the future!

Always a pleasure, never a chore with my man Jimmie2k!

Comment

Bought Army of Two (xbox 360), which arrived very quickly and in great condition. Cheers

Comment

Sold him Bully: Scholarship Edition for 360. Paid for it promptly, and had very good communication with me over payment etc.

Can't recommend any more highly tbh!

Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought Ghost Squad and Zelda cross bow training with Zapper from him. Very good comms, speedy delivery with superb packaging.

Comment

Bought a couple of cheap 360 games from Jim, exactly as described and super quick delivery.

Thanks.

Comment

havent been around in a while, had family probs, brought NG2, he even threw in a copy of the first one on xbox, what a legend!!! great comms. Aaron

Comment

Another good sale. Fast payment and good comms. Recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X