No announcement yet.

Duddyroar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some ps2 games, great seller, fast delivery. Thanks!

Comment

Sold the Duddmeister my copy of Art of Fighting collection for the Jpn PS2 paid in his usual super speedy manner & all is good.

Great trader & recommended to you all.

Neil

Comment

Bought MGS 3 soundtrack.

As usual fast, friendly PMs and swift delivery.

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from me - fast payment, good comms, nice guy!

Comment

bought a ps2 console,was in minty condition as well as the box,excellent service,would have no probs dealing with again.....

Comment

Swapped Duddyroar some Game and Watches for some stuff he had that I wanted. All went very smoothly - thanks very much.

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from the man - mega-fast delivery, friendly comms; cheers dude

Comment

Top bloke. Bought Soul Calibur 4 from the seller and it arrived in mint condition today. Would definitely deal with again. Cheers!

Comment

good as gold

one of the guys i really trust here and happy to send before a payment date was agreed

thanks pal

Jason

Comment

Duddyroar bought a couple of PSP games from me was very quick to settle payment, PMs were very polite and friendly and he followed up to say they arrived with him safely.

Cheers,

Stuart

Comment

I bought a few jap PS2 games from duddyroar and they arrived super fast, just as described. Thanks mate

Comment

I bought a nice Jap ps2 game from Duddyroar and I'm pleased with it. It arrived quickly and in good shape. A highly recommended seller .

Comment

Bought MGS3 from me - mega-quick payment, all very good indeed

Comment

Good ol Duddy...Sold me a 360 Hori pad and the deal went smooth as silk. Top bloke and very accomodating! Thanks mate!

Comment

Bought Princess Crown from him, excellent service all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X