No announcement yet.

Duddyroar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a scart cable for my 360 from this chap and it arrived very quickly and well packed. Top notch comms and the whole sale went without any hitch.

Full skull ratings!

Comment

Purchased a couple of Wii games, deal all went smoothly and games arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

Thxs Again

Langley

Comment

Bought a 360 game from Duddy.

Great comms and a smooth trade, many thanks!

c_s

Comment

Got a 360 game from Duddy. Superb all around. Thanks again!

Comment

Bought PSP-P off this chap. Really nice price, great comms, and fast postage, superb!

His website is the daddy as well.

Comment

Sold me Rolling Thunder 2, minty fresh and delivered uber-quick, perfect trader!

(i'm off now to have intercourse with the amazing boxart)

Comment

Sold me Battle Fantasia on the Xbox 360. As usual the deal went smooth as silk.....Top Trader!

Comment

A pleasure to deal with as usual, enjoy the game.

Cheers

Comment

Excellent,Superb,Top guy...

Bought a MD game from Duddy,arrived super quick and was in LLLLLovely condition...

Very happy

Comment

duddy sold me a hori stick,came super quick and really well packed-top geezer.
                      thanks!

Comment

Sold me a 360 chatpad which turned up quickly, well packed and didn't smell of wet dogs, cigs, or anything else for that matter other than plastic, cheers .

Comment

Sold me a gba game. Super fast. Great comms. thanks.

Comment

Duddy sold me SFIV, which is a very good game that I would give four thumbs out of five, I think. Many thanks to a kindly gent.

Comment

Bought Steel Empire on GBA from Duddy, arrived super fast and came incredibly well packaged.
                              Could not possible ask for anything more!

Comment

Bought Battlestations Pacific, arrived in France fine, well packed and v.quickly. Recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X