• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought FFXIII form Duddyroar

Faultless transaction and a pleasure.

thank you

Comment

I purchased xbox360 game Alan Wake from Mr Duddy. As is always the case; Good price, fast comms, perfect wrapping and a good friendly transaction.

People like Duddy make the trading forum a success.

Cheers dude.

C_S

Comment

Bought a Neo Geo CD style pad and a couple of KoF games all for the PS2 from me. Good comms and quick to pay! No problems at all, cheers.

Comment

Got a 360 game from Duddy. Game was as described and was received quickly and well packed. Thanks!

Comment

Baught God of War 3 from Duddy, recieved it very quickly and in mint condition. Excellent!

Comment

Fast deliveries of PSP game. Thumbs Up
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Fantastic as always.

Comment

Bought some Super Famicom games from Duddyroar... delivered quickly, packaged well. Perfect. Cheers mate

Comment

bought PS2 thunderforce 6 and it arrived quickly for a great price

very happy as always

Comment

He sold me Axelay for the SNES. Item in great conditions and excellent packaging for the squishy carboard box.

Comment

Got a superb 360 game from Duddy. Game was excellent condition and was received quickly and well packed. Anytime again.

Comment

Bought a ton of Neo-Geo games, arrived quickly and well packaged! Thanks!

Comment

Bought a book on the pc engine from me, no problems at all. Thanks mate.

Comment

bought ghost recon and it arrived in super fast time - always awesome

Comment

Duddy sent me El Shadaai in quick time and packaged well, great trader, thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X