No announcement yet.

Duddyroar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a couple of Megadrive games from me. Very fast payment, excellent comms throughout, thoroughly recommended!

Comment

Second time I've dealt with Monsieur Roar, bought a NGPC this time, thanks mate

Comment

Another excellent trade with Damien: bought Soldier Blade (PCE), and it arrived quickly and in even better condition than he described. Cheers, mate.

Comment

Duddyroar

I would like to thank Duddyroar for seamless 'service' and the most soft packaging I have ever seen! This is a good think and I hope that your sellers are as good as this chap and as honest! A trustworthy seller of high quality goods!

Thanks again

nec

Comment

Always a good bloke - 100% trustworthy & always friendly. Cheers Duddy

Comment

Bought a 6 button NEC Avenue pad for my PC-Engine

As always (and as mentioned by other forum members) - really good service - my item came well packaged and works great. I can finally play Fantasy zone!

Thanks again

Naweed

Comment

Bought a game off me paid straight away cheers

Comment

Bought MOTM for the NGPC off Duddy, great service got it too me before i moved house too!

Comment

Another excellent deal with Excelion (Duddyroar). Batman The Killing Joke this time, which I've really enjoyed. Fast delivery, great comms, top man.

Comment

Duddy sold me Powerstone 2 for the Dreamcast - something I had been meaning to pick up for ages!

Anyhow the PMs arrived quickly, so did the game all in the mintest of mint condition!

100/10 for this man, gladly buy from again!

Comment

bought Castlevania double pack from me and paid very very quickly

much quicker than we agreed - which was nice

cheers pal

Comment

Bought Capcom Classics Remixed from Duddy and received item quickly and in great condition. Fantastic trader.

Thanks!

Comment

Bought Princess Crown of Damien, who took time out from his busy schedule of eating peoples' souls to kindly get it whipped down to Saaarfhaampton in a little more than a day.

Thanks mate

Comment

Bought Mario Kart ds, really freindly pm's and great service.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Polite PM's, items arrived exactly when he said they would, and in the exact condition described. Recommended

Comment

Working...
                                X