No announcement yet.

Duddyroar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took Ikaruga and Berserk off the man's hands, and came quickly, in lovely condition. Can't fault the service, and a nice bloke to boot

Comment

Sold him Halo for the xbox, paid immediately, and good communication would sell/buy off him again.

Comment

Bought a couple of jap dc games from Duddy,no problems at all, cheers mate.

Comment

bought a dc vga from duddy with no probs
          great doing business with you
          cheers!

Comment

Bought Phoenix Wright, came within 2 days of purchase - "Superfast", you might say.

Comment

Bought a Ascii DC pad and VMU from Damien, Fast delivery and very well packaged.

Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought Dracula X off of me. Quick payment, no problems. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Black on Xbox from Duddyroar, arrived in lovely condition, thanks

Comment

Did some trading with Duddyroar, freindly with good correspondence

Comment

Bought an issue of Edge to complete the collection. Top bloke, all good...

Comment

Plugged that annoying hole in my Edge collection with 8 long sought-after issues, which turned up in a quite impressive box, packaged incredibly carefully.

Thanks very much mate

Comment

I fixed his Megadrive 1 RGB scart cable, and he paid me a fee for doing it. Excellent communications, an all around great experience. Thanks Damien!

Comment

Bit late but had Raiden III off Damien, which arrived in good condition, and despite the offensive PMs and unsolicited sexually explicit text messages, I would definately do business again.

Comment

Bought a few Jap Megadrive games off Damien, transaction was fault free with great comms throughout, would deal with again.

Thxs Again

Scott

Comment

another one i trust enough to send first and he didnt let me down

just a class act when it comes to buying/selling/trading

brills

Comment

Working...
                                X