No announcement yet.

Lurch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a PAL GC from Lurch. It turned up really quickly and in excellent shape and working order. Really smooth transaction, friendly and polite comms all the way through. Top seller.

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Elevator Action Returns and Zero Gunner 2 off my man Lurch. Top service couldn't be faulted, thanks alot

Comment

Sold me mana for the snes. It arived quickly and well packaged. Thanks mate

Comment

Solde me Kiki Kaikai for the SFC. game was in wonderful condition, and is one of the best things I've ever played. Great stuff!

Comment

Another great deal with Lurch, this time bought Sin & Punishment and came in excellent condition very quickly. Top marks

Comment

Raiden IV 360 smoth transaction excellent

Comment

Sega Saturn + pads. Good price, well packaged, prompt delivery. Top bloke.

Comment

Picked up a cheap DC from Lurch as needed it quick for an MA experiment!
                  All arrived no worries - cheers.
                  3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

bought Souky and it arrived quickly in lovely condition

thanks as always

Comment

EspGaluda II (360) - delivered safe and sound. In great condition.

Comment

Bought Yoshi's Island DS ? game was so mint, it could've passed as brand new. And it took only a day to arrive.

Comment

Baught Fallout 3 and Super Monkey Ball from me, excellent transaction thank you!

Comment

Bought Mario vs. DK 2 for DS. Stunning condition, seriously could have been brand new!

Couldn't be happier

Chris

Comment

Bought some GBA from this gentlemen recently Very well packed (It amazes me how many people use jiffy bags to send these things)!

Comment

Bought Gradius Generation (GBA)! The game condition was so mint, it was unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X