robrymond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robrymond

Fantastic Buyer. Quick payment and responses. Highly Recommended!

Great buyer. Sent money quickly and kept me fully informed from start to finish - 10/10!

Comment

Well heres his first negative then,

posts a wanted add for a xbox headset and dongle, i reply with an offer of one, he asks if id wait for an answer while he see's if his bid on ebay is succesful (which is fair enough, no problem with that) then he comes back and says yep he will take, next thing he buys one from some1. u may be strapped for cash if u cant afford the agreed price, then dont agree on 1!!

if this was avforums that would be a month ban, but luckily for you the mods dont realy do much about this sort of thing here

regards
      jason

ps i hope the headset breaks within a day

Comment

Originally posted by fragmast3r
        ps i hope the headset breaks within a day
        All over not selling a headset for ?10? Wow.

Anyway, my feedback for Rob:

Instant payment, good communication, tippity top.

Comment

Great buyer. No probs. Cheers Rob.
          Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Great seller, bought NHL 07 no problems. Quick delivery, great condition.

Comment

Great Seller, Bought Sims 2 The Pets off him Sunday, game arrived safely today. Highly recommended!

Comment

Great buyer. Paid straight away for a wireless 360 headset.
                Didn't mind that I couldn't post straight away.

Comment

Bought some ps2 promos, great seller, very fast delivery. Thanks.

Comment

I bought a Voodoo Vince from Rob. The game was sealed as described and arrived quickly. Thanks mate.

Comment

Sorted me out with a PS2 promo. Delivered quickly, game in tip top shape. Cheers!

Comment

Bought an AV centre from Rob. Spot on, fast delivery and good comms. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Saw on 360 off Rob. It turned up quickly and in excellent condition. Highly recommended!

Comment

Bought a couple of pieces of gaming memorabilia of Rob, arrived swiftly and all in tact. Great fella to deal with, polite, friendly and all round star. Cheers Rob

Comment

Working...
                            X