No announcement yet.

Razzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb, saturn castlevania received next day as described. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Martin. All is good. Excellent packaging. Brilliant person to deal with

Comment

Martin is a star, he bought my Japanese PS2 and Gamecube set ups from me, came over in person to collect. Was in good spirits when he arrived despite being stuck on the M25.

Got in touch with me tonight when he found that my copy of Hokuto No Ken (Saturn version) had cropped up inside Devil May Cry 3 on the PS2 alongside the Devil May Cry 3 disc iteself. I've no idea how this happened, but can only praise Martin for his honesty in saying it was there.

Martin also solved the mystery of the missing The Real Train Simulator - Yamanote Line disc when he fired up the PS2 to test it. Something I couldn't do yesterday for not having a Stepdown to hand to do so.

Oh and he's sending the Hokuto No Ken disc back.

Comment

Just received Everybody's Golf on PS3 from Martin.

What can I say that hasn't been said before?
          Pleasure to deal with, quick delivery and everything in top shape.
          Oh and even covered the overseas shipping costs!

Top seller on every single level.

Many thanks!

Comment

Lightning quick turnaround and excellent comms, I would deffo buy from Martin again.

Comment

Sold a copy of Brain Training to Razzle. Fast payment and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks.

Comment

Sold a few PS2 games to Martin, faultless transaction. Great trader.

Comment

Bought a virtual boy from Martin. Nice guy and everything went very smoothly. Kept me up to date through comms. Thanks.

Comment

Purchased some stuff off me smooth deal the authorities will never know

Comment

Excellent service from Martin, as always. Bought Baten Kaitos Origins, and it was in exactly the condition he described. On top of which he's a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Superb service. Bought a couple of virtual boy games, Martin took some nice res photos showing the boxes as they are, then packaged them probably better than anything i've ever had posted to me to ensure they arrived exactly as they were.

Couldn't be happier

Comment

Martin bought Castlevania from me,paid quickly...another flawless transaction..

Comment

Lol here i am again...bought a ps2 game from me.No problem sending to Martin, always polite(lets you know the game arrived and leaves feedback) and pays quickly

Thanks mate...

Comment

Another dealing with Mr Razzle, and another smooth transaction. Great comms, instant payment and let me know when it arrived. Top class as ever, and one of the best buyers on here.

Comment

Bought Initial D SS for the PS2.

Arrived promptly and in excellent condition.

Thanks Carl

Comment

Working...
                                X