No announcement yet.

Razzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me Windwaker. I paid; he posted; it arrived. Job done. Smooth transaction, great comms. Would trade with him all day long.

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast + game + controller bundle and I couldn't be happier.

Not only was it all as described and very thoughtfully packaged, but Martin also included a considerable amount of extras too.

Superb from start to finish This guy is a credit to the ntsc-uk trading community.

Comment

Razzle....more satisfaction than a glossy mag Thanks for posting the DS game so quickly!
        Last edited by Zaki; 25-03-2010, 09:29.

Comment

Top seller, bought a couple of Gamecube games and they arrived quickly and in sparkling condition thanks.

Comment

Just bought Beyond Good and Evil from Razzle for the Gamecube.

Pristine condition and item was sent super-fast. Great communications and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Highly recommended indeed!

fdsbh

Comment

I sold a bundle of games to Razzle. Payment was quick and comms were super polite and efficient.

Definitely one of the good guys!

Comment

Bought a 360 game from Razzle. Everything went without a hitch. Thanks again

Comment

Sold me a PS3 game great condition fast postage.
                  Thanks mate

Comment

Martin bought a box set from me,paid quickly and as usual no probs to deal with..

Sorry for the late f/back mate

Comment

Razzle bought the contents of the limited edition Resident Evil 5 Xbox console.

Comms where lovely throughout. Payment was faster than a speeding bullet. And he was very understanding when the courier messed up his pick up.

Thanks matey. I look forward to trading with you again.

Regards, Steve

Comment

Sold some Xbox games to Razzle. Pleasure to deal with, open and honest. Recommended.

Comment

Sold razzle a copy of Persona 4. Great to deal with and quick to pay. Thanks

Comment

Great Com's and Super Fast payment

Comment

Bought GT5P from me, friendly guy and no problems at all. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Bought a few PS2 2D Fighters from me, instant payment and good comms, a pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X